Sunday 11 December 2011

:: be Strong !! ::


Promise Yourself
(one the most classic inspirational quotes)


Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can
disturb your peace of mind.

To talk health, happiness, and prosperity to
every person you meet.

To make all your friends feel like there is
something in them.

To look at the sunny side of everything and make your
optimism come true.

To think only of the best, to work only for the best,
and expect only the best.

To be just as enthusiastic about the success of others
as you are about your own.

To forget the mistakes of the past and press on the
greater achievements of the future.

To wear a cheerful countenance at all times and give
every living person you meet a smile.

To give so much time to the improvement of yourself
that you have no time to criticize others.

To be too large for worry, too noble for anger, and too
strong for fear, and to happy to permit the
presence of trouble.

The Optimist Creed
From The Optimist International





A Creed to Live By
(one the most classic inspirational quotes)


Don’t undermine your worth by comparing
yourself with others,

It is because we are different that each
of us is special.

Don’t set your goals by what other people
deem important,

Only you know what is best for you.

Don’t take for granted the things closest
to your heart

Cling to that as you would your life, for without
them life is meaningless.

Don’t let your life slip through your fingers by living
in the past or the future.

By living your life one day at a time, you live all the
days of your life.

Don’t give up when you still have something to give

Nothing is really over … until the moment
you stop trying.

Don’t be afraid to admit that you are less
than perfect,

It is the fragile thread that binds us to each other.

Don’t be afraid to encounter risks,

It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave.

Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it’s
impossible to find.

The quickest way to receive love is to give love.

The fastest way to lose love is to hold on too tightly,

And the best way to keep love is to give it wings.

Don’t dismiss your Dreams. To be without
dreams is to be without hope.

To be without hope is to be without purpose.

Don’t run through life so fast that you forget
where you’ve been,

But also know where you’re going.

Life is not a race, but a journey to be savoured
every step of the way.

Author :
Unknown




May the stars carry your sadness away,

May the flowers fill your heart with beauty,

May hope forever wipe away your tears,

And, above all, may silence make you strong.

–Chief Dan George




Q: I'd like to be the most learned of men.
A: Fear and Love Allah, and you will be the most learned of men.

Q: I wish to be the richest man in the world.
A: Be contented, and you will be the richest man in the world.

Q: I'd like to be the most just man.
A: Desire for others what you desire for yourself,
 and you will be the most just of men.

Q: I want to be the best of men.
 A: Do good to others and you will be the best of men.

Q: I want to be the best of men.
A: Do good to others and you will be the best of men.

Q: I wish to be the most favoured by Allah.
 A: Engage much in Allah's praise,
and you will be most favoured by Him.

Q: I'd like to complete my faith.
A: If you have good manners you will complete your faith.

Q: I wish to be among those who do good.
A: Adore Allah as if you see Him. If you don't see Him,
 He seeth you. In this way you will be among those who do good.

Q: I wish to be obedient to Allah.
A: If you observe Allah's commands you will be obedient.

Q: I'd like to be free from all sins.
A: Bathe yourself from impurities and you will be free from all sins.

Q: I'd like to be raised on the Day of Judgment in the light.
A: Don't wrong yourself or any other creature,
and you will be raised on the Day of Judgment in the light.

Q: I'd like Allah to bestow His mercy on me.
 A: If you have mercy on yourself and others,
Allah will grant you mercy on the Day of Judgment.

Q: I'd like my sins to be very few.
A: If you seek the forgiveness Allah as much as you can,
 your sins will be very few.

Q: I'd like to be the most honourable man.
A: If you do not complain to any fellow creature,
you will be the most honourable of men.

Q: I'd like to be the strongest of men.
A: If you put your trust in Allah, you will be the strongest of men.

Q: I'd like to enlarge my provision.
A: If you keep yourself pure, Allah will enlarge your provision.

Q: I'd like to be loved by Allah and His messenger.
 A: If you love what Allah and Him messenger love,
you will be among their beloved ones.

Q: I wish to be safe from Allah's wrath on the Day of Judgment.
A: If you do not lose your temper with any of your fellow creatures,
you will be safe from the wrath of Allah on the Day of Judgment.

Q: I'd like my prayers to be responded.
A: If you avoid forbidden actions, your prayers will be responded.

Q: I'd like Allah not to disgrace me on the Day of Judgment.
 A: If you guard your chastity,
Allah will not disgrace you on the Day of Judgment.

Q: I'd like Allah to provide me with a protective covering on the Day of Judgment.
 A: Do not uncover your fellow creatures faults,
and Allah will provide you with a covering protection on the Day of Judgment.

Q: What will save me from sins?
 A: Tears, humility and illness.

Q: What are the best deeds in the eyes of Allah?
 A: Gentle manners, modesty and patience.

Q: What are the worst evils in the eyes of Allah?
A: Hot temper and miserliness.

Q: What assuages the wrath of Allah in this life and in the Hereafter?
 A: Concealed charity and kindness to relatives.

Q: What extinguishes hell's fires on the Day of Judgment?
A: Patience in adversity and misfortunes.

Author :
Related by Imam Ibn Hambal.




I try to be good so that Allah will be pleased with me.
 I try to be like the Prophet Muhammad
 (Sall-Allaahu 'alayhi wa sallam).

I hope Allah will save me from the Fire.
 I hope Allah will reward me with Paradise.

I pray to Allah. He is the only One I pray to.
He is the only One that can answer my prayers.




Whatever we do in this world,
It will be questioned in the afterlife.
Always be careful !

- Islam unites us all -
->> We unite for Islam <<-
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment